Thursday 1 March 2018

My February Highlights (2018)


Hey guys,
I decided to do another highlights post this month,
I think I will do these monthly, I like looking back on how the month went haha,
Anyway, before we get into my February highlights, I'll link my January Highlights post here in case you haven't seen that,

Ok, onto February,

2nd February:

The day I did an ab work out, I use the Pure Gym free workout, (I'll link it here for anyone who may be interested)
This might not seem like a highlight of the month but since January I've been trying to work out more and this has been my way of starting haha,
I actually forgot to mention this in January, but I've been doing this whenever I have chance, to prepare me for going to the gym haha

The 2nd was also the day I took my first ballet class back after a year of being injured, I got injured in December 2016, and it felt so good to be back dancing a full class, I actually really love learning new steps and stuff haha I find ballet super rewarding

4th February:

On the 4th me and my family went to the Toby Carvery for dinner
I really love eating here as the food is always amazing


I had my usual, which is the carvery above, I had pork, turkey, Yorkshire pudding, mash potato, carrots, peas and sweetcorn haha,
I love a good carvery, it's so delicious!


For dessert I had the chocolate fudge cake and custard and again it was delicious!

9th February:

On the 9th I noticed my 2018 goals post had hit 102 views, so thank you so much for that!
As of right now it has 126 so again thank you! I really appreciate every single view haha

12th February:

I made my first summer purchase of the year haha
I made an order on the clothing site Zaful, I have a review up actually if you want to check it out, I'll link it here (sorry about all the post linking haha)

13th February:

The 13th, as most of you probably know, was pancake day, not so much a highlight, I just love pancake day haha


I had my pancakes with Philadelphia cream cheese spread, it's actually really nice!

16th February:

On the 16th I received my Zaful order, again not really a highlight, but I was very excited to try everything on I had bought
(Again I have the try on haul and review up on my blog that I linked before haha)

18th February:

Me and my family went out for dinner again, this time to a different place and I had a ham and cheese panini and chips and then pancakes and ice cream for dessert,
I really love going out with family or friends for dinner haha

I'll put in some pics here:


I was going to take a picture before I put ketchup on the plate but I forgot haha, but the panini was really nice and the chips too!


The pancakes and ice cream were also delicious, but anyone who knows me know I love American style pancakes anyway haha

25th February:

On the 25th I posted my first try on haul (the Zaful haul), I'm really proud of how far I have come this year so far with my blogging confidence and I can't believe in April it will be a year since I started blogging (I'm planning on buying a balloon on the day and doing a little photo shoot, if I can find a good place to take pics haha)

Also on the 25th I finally hit 6,000 total pageviews on my blog, so thank you guys so much, it honestly means a lot to me!

And there we have it, that was my February highlights, I hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you so much for reading, I'll see you soon for another post,
I'm considering doing a Q+A soon so let me know if you would be interested!
I think I'll be putting up my February favourites next,
Hanna x

8 comments:

  1. You can't beat a Toby Cavery they're so good!! Pancakes and cream cheese? Never heard of that combo before I'm much more of a sweet pancake lover!

    Jess xx
    foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They're amazing haha! And I love it hahaha
      I love sweet pancakes too but for sweet pancakes I prefer American style pancakes haha

      Delete
  2. This post is such a lovely idea! It’s like a monthly diary to remind you of the high points in life! Great post
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love writing about little things that happened during the month! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a great month, those pancakes have made my mouth water, serious craving over here! Also, I’m so proud that your upping your blogging confidence! With posts like these you should be proud!

    Love,
    Charlene McElhinney (@blogabtnothing1)
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! Haha, yeah they were so good 👌🏼 Aw, thank you so much, I love writing these posts so much :)

      Delete
  4. I love cheese with my pancakes! I always have mine with cheese and ham, best combo ever I promise! Love these highlights :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that sounds amazing haha, I have to try that! Thank you :)

      Delete