Sunday 4 March 2018

February Favourites


Hey guys,
It's been a while since I did a favourites, my last one was in November for blogmas haha,
So today I figured I would do a new favourites post,
Some things may have been mentioned in November but some are products I have acquired over the last few months,
I'm going to do these favourites in sections rather than just listing the products,

Ok, into the post,


Makeup:



Urban Decay Naked Palette:


This has been in my favourites before, but this palette has been my favourite for nearly a year now and I just don't think it ever won't be a favourite haha


As you can see though I have enjoyed the shade half baked a lot haha, I think I wore it all through autumn and winter

Benefit Hoola Bronzer:



Again I think this will always be a favourite of mine, it is the only bronzer I use haha


As you can see I've used this one a lot, I have recently bought a new one just so that I have it ready for when this one is all gone haha

Makeup Revolution Red Lipstick:


This came in the advent calendar so I don't know if this is available in stores and it doesn't have a shade name, but I really love it, it's such a nice shade of red, I wore this both Christmas Day and Boxing Day and I recently wore it again haha, it's just so pretty and it lasts well too!


Benefit Dandelion Blush:


Again this has been a fave for a while, I just love how natural it looks


Same as Hoola, I bought a new one of these recently, as you can see in the pic haha

Benefit Badgal Bang Mascara:


I saw so many good reviews about this and knew I had to try it for myself and I LOVE IT!
This mascara is amazing, it really adds drama to the lashes, and all with one coat!


I'm now going to put in 3 of my favourite makeup brushes at the moment,


Real Techniques Blush Brush (On the left):

I use this brush everyday, I got it for Christmas and I've been loving it ever since

Real Techniques Powder Brush (In the middle):

Again a brush I use daily and love, I also got this one for Christmas too

Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (On the right):

I've had this brush awhile and I love it so much

All of these brushes are so soft!

Bath/Shower/Skincare:


Zoella Beauty Snow'ella Snow Polished Exfoliant:



I got this at Christmas and to be honest I've loved it ever since, it's actually my first exfoliator I've used and I really love how soft it leaves my skin feeling

Zoella Beauty Snow Fresh Body Wash:


I love the scent of these products, I use snow fresh after snow polished and I love it so much, it also makes my skin feel so soft too

Zoella Beauty Snow'ella Winter Wonder Hand Cream:


This has been my go to pretty much all of winter since I got it and with the weather this week with all the snow, this has been amazing, it really makes my hands feel softer

Fragrance:

Zoella Beauty Snow'ella Body Mist:



Only one product in this section, and that is the Zoella Beauty Snow'ella body mist, I loved the Tutti Fruity mist and I love this too, I currently wear this everyday and will probably continue to after winter is over

Other:

Onto the final section, this is just a few random things I've been loving



The Pointless Book 3:



I got this for Christmas and I've been loving this recently, I love activity style books whenever I have nothing to do, so this book has been a fave throughout February

Zoella Lifestyle Weekly Goals Planner:



Again I got this for Christmas and although I haven't used the weekly part yet, I have been getting a lot of use out of the tick it off and notes parts to write down things I need to do or remember

Leo Mug:





I found this in Tesco and it was only £3 so I knew I had to have it
I really love the design of this although the gold does mean it can't go in the microwave, but that's not a problem

TV Shows:

Revenge Body:

I started watching the second season of Revenge Body when it came on in the UK, I hadn't seen the first season but I absolutely love this show, I love how motivational it is and I love seeing everyone transform their bodies. I love this show so much!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians:

Again I only started watching this from the most recent season and I love it, I really don't know why I didn't watch it before

And that brings us to the end of my February Favourites,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourites was,
I hope you enjoyed this post

~ Added note: For a little mid week post I'm actually going to do a Q+A, if you're interested, drop me a question below and I'll answer in a post probably on Tuesday or if you'd prefer you can ask a question on the tweet I posted or the instagram post I posted ~

Feel free to follow my blog for more posts, if you're on a desktop you can find the follow button in the side bar on the right at the top of the page and if you're on a mobile it is at the bottom of the page

Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon for a new post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Love your flat lays! Also your calendar is super cute xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yeah it's so pretty haha

      Delete