Saturday 9 December 2017

Blogmas Day 9: Winter/Christmas Bucket List

December 9th:


Hey guys,
I really loved doing my summer bucket list earlier this year, so, I thought why not do another one,
Only this time it's for winter and Christmas,
So, I've put together a bucket list of things I want to complete this winter/festive season,
Let's get into the post shall we?

To kick this post off I will be opening my advent calendars like every other day, then it's onto the bucket list,

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 9:



Day 9 of the Tanya Burr Cosmetics advent calendar was the third and final lip gloss in the calendar,
This one is in the shade ice queen and this one is more of a sheer lip gloss with a little glitter



Makeup Revolution Day 9:




Day 9 of the Makeup Revolution was another lipstick, from what I can see these lipsticks don't have shade names


Ok, time to jump into the list!

First up, go to a Christmas market,
I have sort of done this already this year, but I'd love to go again before Christmas ends

The next one is drink hot chocolate,
Fairly obvious one I feel like haha
But I love hot chocolate so much haha

Next is make a white chocolate hot chocolate,
I'm so sad Costa and Starbucks don't have white hot chocolate on the Christmas menus, I've wanted to try it for ages
So instead I decided why not try and make my own

Make hot chocolate stirrers is next,
On the subject of hot chocolate haha
I saw these on Pinterest and they look so cute, they're basically solid chocolate on a stick that you can make haha and then you stir them in hot milk

I then put bake something Christmas themed on my bucket list,
I always seem to want to bake more at Christmas, I don't know why exactly but I have already been looking on YouTube and Pinterest for recipes already.
I actually have plans to make some festive treats nearer to Christmas for a post before blogmas ends

Next up is make a gingerbread house/village,
I recently found a 'gingerbread village' in Morrisons with my Mum the other day and I think I wanna buy one and make that instead of your typical gingerbread house because it was so cute the fact that it was like mini houses and a mini workshop etc so it would store easier in the fridge too once made haha

Next is to find my Christmas jumpers,
I have the PointlessBlog Nala Christmas jumper and a cute teddy bear Christmas jumper that I love wearing in the Christmas season so I need to find them soon!

I then put on my list to maybe buy a new Christmas jumper,
I love a good Christmas jumper and already have a few but hey, why not buy another!
The only problem is I'm picky with jumpers, they have to feel a certain way haha

Buy a new coat is next,
Let's just say I need a coat.
I currently live in jackets and jumpers but don't have a coat that fits haha.
I'm also struggling at the moment to find one that fits comfortably over my fave jumpers

Wear a onesie is next on the list,
Christmas is cosier in a onesie, trust me.
When it gets cold I love to put on my fluffy onesie.
Although it has like pom pom ears on top and my dog likes to try and eat them haha

Get a Starbucks in a Christmas cup,
I have found a new love for Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate,
So why not go one better and get it in a Christmas cup, another love of mine haha

Next up, buy another Christmas mug,
I recently bought a cute festive mug with stockings on it at Matalan, but they had so many other cute ones I kind of want another one haha

Next is finish Christmas shopping,
I love Christmas shopping and this year I have decided to do Christmas gift bags for my family.
I have actually finished Christmas shopping for family, I just need to buy friends presents and then I just have gift bags to buy for my family too

I then put wrap all presents before December 24th,
This one I usually always complete but I thought I'd put it on anyway.
I love wrapping presents but I'm also some what of a perfectionist which can be an issue when wrapping haha

Try a new Christmas themed drink is up next,
I love trying new drinks especially at Christmas but this year Costa and Starbucks only have one Christmas drink I may like.
I currently like the Costa Lindt hot chocolate and would love to try the Starbucks fudge hot chocolate, I mean I don't actually like fudge but I like chocolate fudge cake so I'm hoping it's similar haha

Next up is to wear a bobble hat,
I'm not the biggest fan of hats but thought I'd give the bobble hat a try this year, I particularly like the Zoella Lifestyle one.

Next is a classic makeup look for Christmas, wear a red lip or a dark lip,
I usually opt for my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick, which I actually bought because of Zoe (Zoella), I saw her using it a lot and decided to give it a try maybe a year or two ago and I've loved it ever since.
But for a darker lip I recently found the Kylie Cosmetics Metal lipstick in the shade Dancer, this is definitely a new favourite and is the perfect shade for the Christmas season.

Listen to Christmas music is on the list next,
It isn't Christmas without Christmas songs! I just love them so much haha

Next up is play in the snow,
If we get anymore snow that is haha
My dogs loved playing in it the other week

Complete blogmas is next,
I want to make sure I complete all 24 days haha

Nearly done haha

Next up is put up a second tree haha
I have my white Christmas tree from last year and thought I would see what it would look like if I put it up undecorated

Last but not least is watch Christmas movies,
I absolutely love Christmas movies, I've watched so many already but you can never have too many Christmas movies.
I am also one of those people who loves to watch Elf too haha

Anyway, that's all for today's post,
I hope you're enjoying blogmas so far,
Let me know one thing you really wanna do this Christmas or this Winter in the comments,
And I will see you in tomorrow's post!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment