Sunday 3 December 2017

Blogmas Day 3: November Favourites

December 3rd:




Hey guys,
Today I thought I would do a November favourites, I haven't done a monthly favourites since August and thought it would be nice to do another,
Before that, as I said in previous posts, everyday I will be opening my advent calendars,

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 3:


Day 3 of the Tanya Burr advent calendar was this cute gold glitter eye liner, now I don't know about you but I haven't worn glitter eye liner in a while haha so I think I'll definitely be trying this with my eye makeup some time soon




I also thought I would add in a close up of the swatch so you can see it properly

Makeup Revolution Day 3:



Day 3 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this beautiful baked highlight in a gorgeous gold shade



Now that that's done let's get into today's post,
Here are my November favourites,

Ok, let's begin with makeup,
I have kind of a few products in the makeup category,
Some I did mention in some other posts but a few are new additions,

Firstly is my Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss highlight in the shade Ice Kiss,


This wasn't in my August favourites but it was in the My Favourite Makeup Products At The Moment post,
I love the pigment of this highlight, it's so beautiful and glows so nicely

Next up is my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara,


This was also in My Favourite Makeup Products At The Moment post, but I've been loving this mascara a lot again recently,
I only have the travel size at the moment but I wear this almost everyday, it really makes the lashes look good

Next is another Benefit product, after having the Benefit advent calendar last year I began to love a lot of their products,
This one in particular is a huge fave of mine,
It's the Hoola bronzer,


This was actually in both my August Favourites and My Favourite Makeup Products At The Moment post, that's how much I love it haha
It is honestly the only bronzer I will use, it's just so natural and beautiful

Another makeup favourite is my Urban Decay Naked palette,


I bought this with my birthday money back in August and I loved it instantly,
Normally I prefer to swatch products first but I decided to take the plunge with this palette and I actually love pretty much all of the shades,
I reach for this palette all the time, I just love it, there's so many shades for so many different looks!

Moving into Kylie Cosmetics now I have two favourites from her brand,



The Autumn Lip Kit is a fave at the moment, when I want a neutral lip that goes with pretty much every look, this is what I reach for

My other favourite is the metal lipstick in the shade Dancer at the moment,



When I'm feeling like more of a bold lip I definitely reach for this, it is the perfect autumn and winter shade and is also perfect for the Christmas season

(Swatches to my favourite makeup products can be found in the posts mentioned and for the Naked palette I have a review post up on that too, I also did a review post on Kylie Cosmetics)

Moving out of makeup now and on to clothing,
Here are a couple of clothing items I've been loving this last month,

First is this Disney Mickey Mouse jumper I got from Primark a while ago with a friend and I love it,


I also have a grey Disney Stitch jumper too, but I definitely have worn this one more this last month,
It's so comfy which makes it perfect for winter coming up soon

Next for clothing is this Mickey Mouse t-shirt I also got at Primark in October,


I started wearing this last month and I love it, I had to get it a size bigger than what I actually am because they didn't have my size at the time I went in and I really wanted it,
But I like that it's more on the baggy side, it's makes it so comfortable

Moving into the non-categorised stuff now haha,

One of my favourites towards the beginning of the month was definitely Tanya Burr's 'Tanya's Christmas' book,


It is definitely my favourite book at the moment, it has so many DIY ideas for Christmas as well as so many baking ideas too

These beautiful gold stag/reindeer decorations are next in my favourites,
(I know they look silver in the pic but I'm sure they were labelled on the site as gold)


I bought these at B and M last month for £3.99 ready for Christmas and I absolutely love them,
They look perfect on either side of my tree this year, although for some reason they wouldn't stand up properly when facing one way so I had to put blue tack under their hooves haha

Another favourite would have to be my Christmas tree this year haha,


I'm loving it!
It looks so festive haha

My next favourite would be these block heel boots I got at Primark,


I'm wearing these a lot lately and as far as heeled boots go these are pretty comfy!

My final favourite would probably be my advent calendars this year,


I love a good chocolate advent calendar and I love the beauty ones because it means I can try out brands and different products usually at a cheaper price than buying each product individually

That's brings us to the end of blogmas day 3,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourites was last month,
Also I hope you're loving blogmas so far,

Thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment