Wednesday 5 July 2017

25 Things I'd Like To Do

Hey guys,
So before we start this post I'd like to mention this post is a collaboration with my best friend Tamanna,
She also posted 25 things she would like to do,
I'll link her blog now before we get into this post, so once you've read this you can go check hers out if you would like,
https://tamannaahmed.wordpress.com/ ~
Onto today's post, this is 25 things I would like to do at some point,
(These are in no particular order)

1) Visit a black sand beach
2) Be more flexible
3) Be a vegetarian for a week
4) Get a professional makeover 
5) Swim with dolphins
6) Learn to swim (No, I can't swim)
7) Travel abroad with my best friend 
8) Order dessert first at a restaurant 
9) Go on a no budget shopping spree
10) Be able to do the splits
11) Go shopping everyday for a week
12) Go on a summer vacation with my best friend
13) Work out more often
14) Try yoga
15) Try aerial yoga 
16) Go on a cruise
17) Go on a safari 
18) Go zip lining
19) Go to a midnight movie screening 
20) Eat cake without using my hands 
21) Go to Disney World
22) Travel with my best friend 
23) Swim with turtles
24) Visit a chocolate factory
25) Eat in an underwater restaurant 

That's all for this week's post,
Comment one thing you really want to do,
Feel free to follow my blog for more posts and don't forget to check out Tamanna's blog and give her a follow too,

Thank you so much for reading!

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment