Monday 17 July 2017

10 Places I'd Like To Visit/Travel To

Hey guys,
Today I thought I would share ten places I'd like to travel to,
Of course there are probably more than ten places I wanna visit but here are ten random places I'd like to visit at some point,
(These are in no particular order),
1) Dubai
I've wanted to visit Dubai for a while, I remember wanting to visit Dubai when I saw Alfie (PointlessBlog) and Zoe (Zoella)'s vlogs there a few years ago.

2) France
I've been going here for years on family holidays but I still love it just as much,
I would love to go on a friends holiday sometime here too,
Even though I've been here before I would like to visit new places I haven't been too within France,
I absolutely love the food and drink here too, some of my favourite food and drink are in France.

3) Hawaii
I saw on Pinterest and Youtube that Hawaii has a black sand beach and I would love to visit it, plus it looks like a beautiful place to go to.

4) Bahamas
Again it was Pinterest that made me want to go here, I heard they had a pink sand beach and thought that would be a cool place to visit too.

5) Greece
Again it was Alfie and Zoe's videos that made me want to go here and it looks like a beautiful place. Plus I love countries with nice hot weather.

6) Bora Bora
I saw this on Pinterest and it looks beautiful, plus I think I saw you can stay in ocean huts here and that seems really fun.

7) Maldives
Another hot country that looks like a beautiful place to visit.

8) Ecuador
I saw Dana Alexa (on Youtube) went here and it looked like a nice place to visit.
Plus it has the swing at the end of the world which looks so fun.

9) Brighton
I watch a lot of Zoe (Zoella) and Alfie (PointlessBlog)'s vlogs and love the look of Brighton.
It seems like such a nice place and its by the beach.

10) Canada
I've always loved the look of Canada, I think it looks like a nice place to visit.

Well, that's all for this post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
If you did, feel free to follow my blog and comment a place you want to visit.

Thanks for reading!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Brighton is great in Summer! If (and when) you come you should visit The Flour Pot Bakery.It is so lovely ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about The Flour Pot bakery on YouTube in vlogs. Thank you for your comment! :)

      Delete