Sunday 29 April 2018

High End Makeup Wishlist

Hey guys,
Today I thought I would do a wishlist post as I've been a little stuck for blog post ideas lately,
I've done two of these before now, a Zoella Lifestyle wishlist and a Christmas wishlist, I'll link the Zoella one at the end of this post as it's not Christmas (or anywhere near) right now, so I don't think it's right to link the Christmas one haha

Onto today's wishlist, I have put together a list of a few high end makeup products I would like to invest in sometime,
I didn't mention a lot of brands, I know, haha but I couldn't think of too many haha

So, here's the list,

1) Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat - £26
I love the look of the Naked Heat palette but figured since I'm unsure as to whether I'll like the shades I'd start with the mini version haha

2) Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette - £39.50
If I like the Naked Heat Petite I'd like to eventually buy the full palette

3) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - £24
I've wanted a setting spray for ages and I've heard such good things about this one so I would like to try it sometime

4) Urban Decay Backtalk Palette - £39.50
This isn't my usual style palette but I love that it's both an eye shadow palette and highlight palette (We all know how much I love highlight) and I'd love to try out the different shades

5) Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - £19.50
I've seen good reviews about this concealer and would love to try it one day too

6) Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette - £43
As soon as I saw this palette I knew I had to have it, the shades are so me, shimmery shades and golds and pinks haha perfect for me

7) Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette - £43
Again, not my usual palette but I'd like to try out some new shades I wouldn't usually wear and again I've seen good reviews on this palette

8) Kylie Cosmetics Take Me On Vacation Palette - $52 (not sure what this is in pounds Google says about £37)
I know this is from last summer but I only became obsessed with Kylie Cosmetics last autumn, this is currently one of the palettes I really want

9) Kylie Cosmetics Say No More Velvet Lip Kit - $27 (Google says this is about £19 haha)
I just think this shade would be fun to try, it's a little out of my comfort zone compared to what I usually wear, but I'd like to try it

10) Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Palette - $42 (Google says about £30)
Again, like some other palettes I've mentioned, not something I would usually wear but I'd like to give it a try

11) Kylie Cosmetics The Wet Set Highlight Palette - $62 (Google says about £45)
Like I said before I love highlight haha and this palette looks so beautiful

12) Kylie Cosmetics French Vanilla Highlighter - $22 (Google says about £15)
Maybe before I buy a whole highlight palette I should start slightly cheaper with a single one haha

And that's all for my wishlist, there are obviously some things I want more than others and some I'm not too fussed if I don't get but this is just a list of products I love the look of at the moment

I know this isn't my usual post, but like I said at the start of this post I've been a little stuck for post ideas lately, if you have any ideas please feel free to leave them in the comments,
Let me know in the comments one high end product you want and let me know if you'd like to see more makeup wishlists, maybe for a certain brand,
You can also find my Zoella wishlist here if you're interested

Thank you, as always, for reading,
Feel free to follow my blog (On desktop the follow button is in the side bar at the top and on mobile it's at the bottom of the page)
Also if you would like to follow me on my social media you can find them here

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you soon for another one,
Hanna x

8 comments:

  1. I've got the UD setting spray and it really is good!
    www.thediaryofellie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard great things, glad to hear it's good, I'll have to try it out soon. Thank you for commenting x

      Delete
  2. I've heard a lot of positive feedback about the Kylie cosmetics brand. I think you've got a great list here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have 3 Kylie lip products and I love them! haha. thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Great list! I'd love to try out some Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes as I've never tried them before! The eyeshadow shades are always so pretty in them and I've heard great things about them!

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have the first Naked palette and I literally use it everyday, it's my favourite palette I've ever owned :) Would definitely recommend x

      Delete
  4. Great list! I've heard great things about Urban Decay's palette!

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, same, and I already have and love the first Naked palette, so I figured why not try another :)

      Delete