Thursday 1 February 2018

January Highlights (2018)


Hey guys,
So for an extra little post this week I thought I would do something a little different and write about my January highlights haha, basically I thought I would write a run down of the highlights from last month,
I don't know if I'll do this every month, I'm not sure yet,
I just really like the idea of writing down achievements etc from each month,

Ok, onto the post,

2nd January:

The second of this month was actually our dog Chase's 1st birthday
I'll put in a picture of him here


5th January:

This is somewhat dance related, but for so long I've tried so many different stretches to get my right leg over splits lower to the ground, and on the fifth of last month I tried one stretch I saw on YouTube and actually got them lower to the ground, the video was testing flexibility hacks, I'll link it if I can find it again haha but it was supposed to get splits flat to the ground but it only got mine lower, I am however super happy about getting them lower to the ground

13th January:

The day I was inspired to show my face sooner on my blog,
If you haven't seen the post I show my face in, you can find it here, I posted it on Sunday,
But anyway the 13th was the day Dana Alexa posted asking people's goals for the year and I replied and got the most inspiring reply back, for anyone who hasn't seen the comments I'll put them here,


15th January:

I went out for lunch and for a Costa with one of my friends to catch up


24th January:

The day I got 128 views on my blog, thank you guys!

28th January:

Dana Alexa followed me on Instagram,
Thank you Dana!

Another thing that happened on the 28th was my Tanya Burr Advent Review hit 102 views, this post is my first to hit 100 views! So thank you haha

The 28th was also the day I showed my face on here for the first time and you guys left such nice comments, thank you guys for being so kind and supportive,
This post also hit 100 views pretty quick so thank you!

Also on the 28th I got 136 views on my blog, so thank you guys again haha!

So there's a run down of my month for you guys!
I know tomorrow isn't January but tomorrow I'm finally taking my first full ballet class in probably a year, since getting injured in December 2016, so I'm super excited for that!

Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post,
Let me know if you'd like me to do this more often,

I'll see you this weekend for another new post!
Hanna x

8 comments:

  1. Your dog's so cute. Happy first birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an exciting January! Your dog is so cute, happy late birthday to him! :D I hope your full ballet class went well - bet you were looking forward to that :)

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I really did. Aw, thank you. And it went really well thank you for asking, it feels really good to be back dancing :)

      Delete
  3. Omg Dana followed you on Instagram! That’s so cool I literally love her so much! I’m a dancer too and I always forget to continue worki on my flexibility when I’m st home away from the studios. This was such a lovely read and sounds like you had a fab month!
    -Olivia Xxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Dana is such an amazing dancer! Yeah, I made it a goal this year to start stretching more outside of the studio haha. Thank you, I did haha

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had an incredible January! Hope the rest of your year is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, it was a good month haha, especially for my blog and thank you! That means a lot

      Delete