Wednesday 3 January 2018

My Favourite Blog Posts I Posted In 2017

Hey guys!
Today I thought I would share my favourite blog posts I posted throughout 2017,
For those who don't know I started my blog back in April of 2017 and since then I have posted quite a few posts,
I just like the idea of doing this every now and then to be able to look back on my own posts and tell you guys which ones were my favourite,
Feel free to leave me a comment telling me your favourite blog post/s I've posted,

Anyway, onto the post,

1) Intro To My Blog - Posted April 16th 2017
I think this post will always be a small favourite because it was literally my first post on this blog and was kind of where it all started for me

2) Dancer Tag - Posted May 14th 2017
I like this post a lot as it gives you guys an insight into me as a dancer and it shows another side to me

3) Throwback: My Favourite Holiday (In Pictures) - Posted June 18th 2017
I love this post, simply because France is one of my favourite places of all time, I love the weather, the food, everything about France

4) French Click Haul And Review - Posted June 22nd 2017
I like this post because it has some of my favourite food and drink involved haha, and it's related to France, which like I said before is my favourite place! haha

5) Summer Bucket List 2017 - Posted June 25th 2017
I love this post, I really enjoyed writing it and loved having a bucket list of things to do throughout the summer, it really motivated me to try and do the things on the list

6) 25 Things I'd Like To Do - Posted July 5th 2017
I just really love bucket list style posts, I love setting goals!

7) Wales Holiday - Posted July 26th 2017
I love this post because I love looking back on holidays and I love looking back at the pictures I've taken on holiday too

8) Turning 20: What I Got For My Birthday 2017 - Posted August 13th 2017
I like this post because it's a great way to look back in the future on what I got for my birthday in 2017

9) Turning 20: 20 Things I Want To Do Before Turning 21 - Posted August 16th 2017
Like I said before I just love bucket list style posts and I love this post because I've set myself a deadline to get the goals done by

10) Day Out With Good Food - Posted August 30th 2017
I love this post so much, as well as holiday posts I also really love sitting down after a day out and writing about it

11) August Favourites - Posted September 3rd 2017
I love those odd months where I am able to do a favourites post and I particularly love this one as it was my first favourites post and it had a few things from my birthday involved too

12) Another Good Day Out And Mini Haul - Posted September 13th 2017
Again I just love posting about days out and sharing them with you guys, they are great to look back on

13) Holding Onto Summer (2017) - Posted October 1st 2017
This is one of my favourite posts because I love rounding up pictures from the summer and looking back on things I did in the summer too

14) Blogmas Day 6: The Christmas Tag - Posted December 6th 2017
Don't get me wrong I loved doing blogmas in general but I did have some posts I favoured over others,
For example this is one of my favourite posts from blogmas

15) Blogmas Day 10: Christmas Tree Crumpets And Making White Chocolate Hot Chocolate - Posted December 10th 2017
I love this post as I had so much fun making the white chocolate hot chocolate and I loved tasting it etc

16) Blogmas Day 11: My Everyday Festive Makeup - Posted December 11th 2017
I like this post because it was a chance to show you guys what makeup I use on a regular basis

17) Blogmas Day 18: Two Easy Christmassy DIYs! - Posted December 18th 2017
I really love this post, the DIYs were super fun to make too, I particularly love the HP Sprocket pictures hanging on the string! I love that that one isn't just a festive DIY, it can be changed to suit any season

18) Blogmas Day 19: Room Decor (Christmas Edition) - Posted December 19th 2017
I like this post because I really loved showing you guys what decor I bought for my room this Christmas

19) Blogmas Day 21: Making Hot Chocolate Stirrers - Posted December 21st 2017
This post was kind of a two day post as I had to make the stirrers the day before so they would be ready for the post, I think overall with blogmas I loved finding easy ways to be a little more creative and to make festive things

20) Blogmas Day 23: Two Quick And Easy Christmas Treats - Posted December 23rd 2017
I really enjoyed making both of the treats in this post, I must say the truffles were probably my favourite of the two though. I really loved the process of making them, that was really fun!

Ok, so there are my favourite blog posts that I posted throughout 2017!
I hope you liked this post and leave me a comment telling me your favourite post I posted in 2017, I'd love to know!
Anyway, that's all for today,
Also leave me a comment if you have any blog post ideas for this year, I want to start making a list of ideas to write throughout 2018,

And I will see you very soon in my next post,
Thank you for reading,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment