Sunday 28 January 2018

Introducing Myself Properly

Hey guys,
So today I decided it was time to 'put a face to the name' as the saying goes, for anyone who saw my 20 Things I Want To Do Before Turning 21 post a while ago you will know on that list was 'Show my face on my blog or other social media' and today I decided to do just that,
I will admit I'm a little nervous to post this but I have so many plans for my blog, such as look books etc and they kind of require showing my face haha

I figured I would do it in a blog post first and just put in a picture or two of myself haha,
If you want to get to know me a little more as well you can check out my 15 Facts About Me post I did when I first started this blog or more recently my 20 More Facts About Me post,
I actually wasn't going to show my face this soon but Dana Alexa (Dancer and choreographer) posted an Instagram post not too long back asking what people's goals for 2018 were and I left a comment only to get a motivational/inspirational comment in reply, which I'll put in below,


Her comment really inspired me to just go for it, so if you're reading this Dana, thank you!

Ok, first for a little about me if you just want to read this post and not my others haha,

- I'm currently 20, I'm 21 in August
- I do ballet (And absolutely love it)
- I'm naturally a brunette but I have my hair dyed so it's more blonde, truth be told I actually prefer myself with blonder hair, it's not very blonde at the moment though as it would have ruined my hair, I'm hoping to be able to go brighter soon though

Anyway, enough talk haha, here I am,
I decided to put in one of my fave selfies with a filter and one more recent selfie from Christmas eve with a classic red lip and my hair re done,



Not the best pictures but I haven't taken many selfies lately as I was ill not long after Christmas haha

I don't think there's much else to say, I just wanted to put a face to the name so you now know what I look like,
And I will now be posting selfies and outfit pics on Instagram and Twitter, so be sure to follow me on there!
I also want to start doing outfit posts and lookbooks etc too this year (probably in spring or summer)

Ok, I guess that's all for this post,
Let me know if you have any blog post ideas for me,
Thank you, as always, for reading,
I will see you in my next post,
Hanna x

10 comments:

  1. What Dana said is so true and so lovely! We should all be confident in ourselves, I know it's easier to say that though, haha.

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, her comment was so nice! And I know what you mean haha

      Delete
  2. Aww don't be shy in showing your face on your blog, you're gorgeous! Your makeup looks stunning too, I'm excited to see more posts in the future :)
    Alice Xx
    www.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I look forward to writing some different posts this year x
      Thank you for commenting x

      Delete
  3. I used to do ballet and loved it I was so upset when I had to quit! Well done for putting yourself out there, Dana was right! My favourite quote is 'noone is you and that is your superpower' remember that!

    Jess xx
    Foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, why did you have to quit? I absolutely love it. Thank so much, I'll bear that quote in mind, it's a good one to remember haha

      Delete
  4. I was also really nervous when I first showed my face on my blog and social media, so I totally understand how you feel! Really liked this post, so nice to learn a little more about you😊💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to start posting different stuff now haha

      Delete
  5. Love this post babe! SO lovely to see you opening up and coming out of your shell a bit.

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete