Sunday 14 January 2018

13 Personal Questions Tag

Hey guys,
I was stuck for blog post ideas so I did what I do when I'm stuck haha and turned to Google,
I was thinking I wanted to do a tag so I searched 'questions tag for bloggers' and Anna Saccone Joly's 13 Personal Questions Tag she posted back in 2011 came up haha, so I figured why not do that!

So, let's get into the questions,

1) What do you order at Starbucks?
I've only been to Starbucks a few times but currently my order is a tall signature hot chocolate with whipped cream haha

2) What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
Recently probably my Primark block heel boots, or my Primark jeans, I'm in love with them at the moment

3) What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
Normally I would say that I dance but my friends and family know that and I've mentioned it on here a few times, um, maybe that I'm quite a shy person

4) What's one thing you want to do before you die?
There's a lot of things I want to do, I want to travel more, there's so many places I want to visit. I want to become a dance teacher at some point, there's a lot of things haha
I actually have some bucket list posts up that you could check out, I'll leave the links below:
- 25 Things I'd Like To Do
- 10 Places I'd Like To Visit/Travel To
- 25 More Things I'd Like To Do
- Turning 20: 20 Things I Want To Do Before Turning 21
- Blogmas Day 9: Winter/Christmas Bucket List

5) What's one food you can't live without?
Probably pizza or pasta

6) What's one quote that you live your life by?
I don't really live my life by any quote but I have a lot of quotes that inspire me, I'll put just two of the quotes I love below:

I love these two quotes for dance, I think they are really inspiring,

"Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong" -Unknown

"To anyone who's ever been told out there that they can't do it, they shouldn't do it or they aren't good enough, ignore it, do it anyways and prove them wrong" - Chloe Lukasiak

7) What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?
I am not a YouTuber but I do watch a lot of YouTube and I plan to start YouTube in 2018,
But one thing I like about YouTube is how it can be the beginning of friendships,
One thing I dislike is how much hate and trolling there is

8) What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?
I haven't dowloaded any new music in a while as my memory on my phone is so full at the moment haha but I have a few favourite songs at the moment I want to download, just to name a few of my fave songs at the moment:
Friends - Justin Bieber & Bloodpop
Wolves - Selena Gomez & Marshmello
Tip Toe - Jason Derulo & French Montana
Love So Soft - Kelly Clarkson
And many more haha

9) What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
My style changes all the time but at the moment probably casual, jeans and a top haha

10) Favourite number?
I'm not sure, I don't really have one

11) Two hobbies?
Blogging and dance

12) Two pet peeves?
Probably people chewing loudly or with their mouths open, I feel like this is a lot of peoples' opinion and people looking at their phones whilst walking around a shop etc, it irritates me when they nearly walk into you because they aren't looking where they are going

13) Your guilty pleasure?
I'm not sure haha I wouldn't say it's a guilty pleasure as such but a new obsession would be Keeping Up With The Kardashians (yes, I'm 20 and I've only just started watching the Kardashian's haha, although I am starting from the new season haha)

And that's all the questions!
Feel free to answer these in the comments, or if you don't want to answer all of them feel free to answer one or two,
Well, that's all for this post, also leave me a comment if you have any blog post ideas (They can be just normal blog post ideas or dance posts, I'm a little stuck for ideas at the moment haha)

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post and I will see you soon!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment