Friday 8 December 2017

Blogmas Day 8: My Christmas Wishlist 2017

December 8th:



Hey guys,
For today's post I thought I would share with you my Christmas wishlist this year,
First, like everyday of blogmas so far, I will open my advent calendars and then we shall get onto the list,

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 8:



Day 8 of the Tanya Burr Cosmetics advent calendar today was this cute compact mirror

Makeup Revolution Day 8:


Day 8 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this cute lipgloss, in the shade




*Before we start I'd just like to say I know this list is quite long, and I know I won't get it all but the way me and my sister write Christmas lists is to use a star system, so we put 3 stars for things we really want, 2 stars for things we want and 1 star for things we aren't too bothered if we can't get, so yes it's a long list but it gives my Mum back up ideas if she can't get some items*

Okay, on to the list,
I'll put prices as well as the store they are in next to each products name,

1) Zoella Weekly Goals Desk Planner - £10 - Boots
I thought this would be perfect for planning blog posts and keeping up with things to do etc

2) Zoella Cosy Vibes Mug - £8.50 - Boots
I loved this mug ever since it came out, I love the design so much
I recently read that it can't be put in a microwave though but that's no biggy I don't really put mugs in the microwave often anyway haha

3) Zoella This Is Your Year Desk Calendar - £10 - Boots
I have plans next year to buy a new desk etc for my bedroom and this would look perfect on the desk I have picked out

4) Zoella Bits And Bobs - £12.50 - Boots
I thought these would be perfect to keep things in in the drawers of the desk I have picked out

5) Zoella Journal - £14 - Boots
I really love the design of the Christmas journal Zoe has out this year and I'm constantly using a notebook so it makes sense to put this on the list

6) Zoella Christmas Sock And Candle Gift Set - £18 - Boots
This one I'm not too fussed if I don't get but I really liked the look of the socks haha and I love the socks from the last lifestyle range

7) Benefit Dandelion Blush (Travel Size) - £10 - Boots
This is one makeup product I do actually need haha, I'm beginning to run out of the one I have already and could use a refill haha

8) Benefit Rollerlash Mascara (Travel Size) - £8.40 - Boots
This is currently lower in price at Boots and I use this everyday at the moment so will probably need a new one soon haha

9) Spectrum A10 Small Fan Brush - £4.99 - Boots
I love the look of the Spectrum brushes and I currently don't own a fan brush haha so this would go down well in my makeup bag

10) Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99 - Boots
I need a new blush brush and I absolutely love the Real Techniques brushes I already have, so I figured why not stick with the brand I know and love

11) Real Techniques Powder Brush - £12.99 - Boots
Again I need a new powder brush,
At Boots though selected Real Techniques products are on offer, buy one get the second half price so I thought that was the perfect opportunity to pop them on my Christmas list

12) Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges (2 Pack) - £9.99 - Boots
These are on the lower end of the 'star system' but I've just started using the second sponge in the 2 pack of these I had already

13) Spectrum White Marbelous Bag - £16.99 - Boots
I'm not sure if this will stay on my list as I don't use makeup bags when going out often, I have one big makeup bag I keep all of my makeup in and I usually just do my makeup before I go out and I don't really take any with me anywhere

14) No7 Essentially Natural Foundation (in the shade Calico) - £10 - Boots
I recently got re tested to see what shade I was and it turns out I'm now the lightest shade they sell (I think haha), as the last time I was tested before this I had a tan so I need a refill of this foundation in my current shade

15) Zoella Beauty Purse - £4.66 - Superdrug
I think this and a lot of other Zoella things are currently on sale at Superdrug
I just love the design of this purse and I have a Zoella purse already (the one with the cute lace collar design) and I use it all the time

16) Zoella Vanity Case - £11.99 - Superdrug
This is more something I need haha my current makeup bag is so full!

17) Zoella Blooming Marvellous Storage Pot (the pink one) - Not sure on the price as Superdrug is out of stock on these
I love this pot and think it would look good on my desk with makeup brushes in

18) Zoella Lets Spritz Body Mist - £5.33 - Superdrug
This is also on sale at Superdrug and I've recently run out
This is honestly the only fragrance I wear just lately so I need a refill haha

19) Zoella Gelat'eau Body Mist - £5.33 - Superdrug
I might be taking this off my list too as I wear the Lets Spritz a lot

20) Makeup Revolution Flawless Eyeshadow palette - £8 - Superdrug
Another thing I think I might take off my list as I don't use it as much as I used too now I have my Urban Decay Naked palette, which I use everyday at the moment

21) Apple Headphones - £27.99 - Argos
These are lowered in price at Argos and I actually need some more because as of right now only my right headphone works haha

22) Butterbear Bath Bomb - £2.50 - Lush
I absolutely love this bath bomb, it's probably one of my faves along with butterball

23) Magic Wand (the pink one) - £5.95 - Lush
Another fave from Lush, I'm so sad this is only available at Christmas
I actually bought one recently but for the exact reason of it only being available at Christmas I'm trying to stock up haha

24) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (Travel Size) - £8 - John Lewis
I have wanted to try setting spray for ages and I've heard a few people talking about this one before and thought I'd give it a try, hence why I put travel size on my list haha so I can try it out before buying the full thing

25) Ted Baker Shannon Case For iPhone SE, Black - £34.95 - John Lewis
This one is a big ask, I know, but I'm not overly fussed if I don't get it
I just really love flip cases and this one was so pretty! haha and it has a mirror in it which is a nice extra
My current flip case on my phone is from Guess and I've had it for so long now but I still love it so much

26) Urban Decay Eyeshadow, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again - £12 - John Lewis
This is currently about £2 cheaper at John Lewis but this particular shade is currently out of stock
This is just a shade I've wanted for a while and now that I've tried the Naked palette I really wanna try more Urban Decay products

27) Wilko Cosmetic Perspex Storage Top - £3.50 - Wilko
Me and my Mum went into Wilkinsons the other day and managed to get the cosmetics drawers but the top part was sold out so I popped it onto my Christmas list

28) Justin Bieber Purpose Tour Poster - £6.49 - Tesco
I found this online at Tesco and I'm not sure if I definitely want it yet but I thought it would be a nice reminder of Purpose Tour last year when me and a friend went, it was such a great show!

29) HP Sprocket Printer Paper - £9.99 - Currys PC World
This is another thing I have run out of, I absolutely love my HP Sprocket printer and thought this would be a nice little gift

30) Pug Diary - Not sure of the price - Matalan
My Mum saw this in store the last time we were in Matalan and I can't find it online but at first she was gonna buy me it but I said no because I don't normally use a diary and now I think about it I would maybe want it, it might help me stay organised in the New Year haha
Plus anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with pugs!

31) ITunes Gift Card - £15 - Tesco
I just thought this was something small my parents can get me
I also haven't bought myself an Itunes card in a while and I need some more music on my phone haha

And there is my Christmas list this year,
Like I said before I don't expect to get all of this it just gives my Mum ideas while shopping

Anyway that's all for today's post,
I hope you are enjoying blogmas so far,
Leave me a comment telling me one thing you really want for Christmas and feel free to follow my blog for more blogmas posts (If you are on a mobile device the follow button is at the bottom of the page as I cannot figure out how to move it haha),

Thank you for reading, also leave me a comment if you have read everyday so far, I'd love to know,
And I will see you tomorrow for day 9!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment