Thursday 7 December 2017

Blogmas Day 7: My Favourite Festive Lipstick

December 7th:



Hey guys,
Let's start like everyday with the opening of my advent calendars, then we can jump into today's post

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 7:



Day 7 of the Tanya Burr advent calendar was this cute little glitter pot in the shade Let It Snow



I don't know how I'm going to wear this yet but I do know I cannot wait to try this

Makeup Revolution Day 7:



Day 7 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this Anti Shine Balm, this is one beauty product I have never used to be honest, but I might try out

Ok, onto today's festive blogmas post haha,
Today I thought I would share my favourite lipstick for the festive season this year,
So here goes,

Last year I wore my Benefit gloss most days after getting it in the advent calendar but some days I would wear my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick, when I was feeling like a bolder lip colour,

Although this year one of my favourite lipsticks is actually a Kylie Cosmetics one, I made an order in October I think and have loved this one since,
The lipstick in question is Kylie's metal lipstick Dancer, I know this was part of last years Christmas range and it is the perfect autumn and winter lipstick as it has a purple looking tint to it.







I will be honest with it being a metallic lipstick I didn't think I would like it at first, but as soon as I tried it on the first time I knew I loved it!

On Kylie's cosmetics website it is described as 'a shimmering ruby wine'
I absolutely love the shade its the perfect bold lip colour and the fact it is metallic makes it stand out a little more

The only thing I would say with this lipstick is it is one of those lipsticks I am conscious is going to smudge a little, but, so far it hasn't, it actually stays on quite well.

If you maybe don't like such a bold lipstick the other Kylie lipstick I have perfect for this time of year, without being as bold, is the Autumn lip kit, this lipstick is part of Kylie's fall collection and is such a beautiful shade





(Sorry I forgot to get a closer swatch picture)

I know both products were Kylie cosmetics but they are just what I'm loving so far,
Other brands for nice lip products would maybe be Benefit, I mentioned there Ultra Plush Lip Gloss above and I have the shade Lollibop and I love that or the Tanya Burr lip glosses are nice shades, I don't really like some glosses but I want to try and get used to the feel of a gloss again to start wearing my Tanya Burr ones.

Anyway that's all for today,
Thank you for reading and thank you if you have read all of my blogmas posts up until now,
Let me know in the comments what your favourite lipstick is for this time of year,
Do you go bold or keep it natural?

I will see you tomorrow for blogmas day 8!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment