Sunday 24 December 2017

Blogmas Day 24: Christmas Eve!

December 24th:


Hey guys,
Happy Christmas Eve!!
We have made it to blogmas day 24,
Unfortunately though that does mean its the end of blogmas, which I am quite sad about,
I have loved doing blogmas this year,
I mean don't get me wrong it was stressful at times trying to buy things in time for some posts and trying to write them up by the end of the day haha, but it's been fun!
If you want to know a few of my favourite posts from blogmas I put together a thread on Twitter earlier,

Anyway, let's kick off today's post with day 24 of my Makeup Revolution advent calendar:



Day 24 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar today was a classic red lipstick



Since the Makeup Revolution one is a 25 day calendar I will probably open day 25 on Twitter or Instagram, so be sure to follow me on those,
I will also probably do a review of this advent calendar soon like I did the Tanya Burr advent calendar (You can find the Tanya Burr advent post here)

Ok, moving onto today's post,

Today being a Sunday, we didn't really do much today but later we just had our annual Christmas Eve takeaway,
I got Charsui Chow Mein, although being a picky eater I only have noodles, the sauce, carrots and the meat, I also had some chips haha


I'm not sure when I'll be posting next, probably some time in the New Year now, but feel free to comment down below if you have any post ideas for the New Year, I want to start making a list of posts to post next year

I just thought I would end blogmas by saying Happy Christmas! (I know not everyone celebrates Christmas, so whatever you celebrate I hope it's great!)
I hope you all get everything you wanted this year,

And I think that's it for this post,
I hope you enjoyed blogmas, I really enjoyed writing all these posts for you guys,
Leave me a comment what your favourite post was from blogmas and let me know if you read everyday!
And like I said above I posted a thread on Twitter of some of my favourite posts I posted throughout blogmas, which you can find here,

Thank you so much for reading and joining me for blogmas!
I will see you very soon in my next post,
And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment