Saturday 2 December 2017

Blogmas Day 2: Festive And Winter Blog Post Ideas

December 2nd:


Hey guys,
Since it's only day 2 I thought I would share some festive post ideas to help anyone who may be stuck for what to write for one or two days as well as some winter post ideas,
Some of these I am using, or have used, myself,

Before we get into the list though I will be opening my advent calendars as I decided this was a fun way to start posts each day of blogmas and share with you what I think of the products in the calendars (I will probably do a full review of the beauty calendars when I've fully finished them),

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Day 2:



Day 2 of the Tanya Burr advent calendar was this really nice lipgloss, the shade is called Cranberry Melt.
I haven't worn this yet but it seems like a great gloss for Christmas, it's such a beautiful red!

Makeup Revolution Day 2:


Day 2 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this cute little mini foundation brush,
I don't normally get on with flat foundation brushes but I feel like this one will be perfect for concealer under the eyes with it being mini

Ok, with that done, let's get into the list of post ideas,

Festive Post Ideas:
  • Quick And Easy Christmas Treats
  • Favourite Festive Lipsticks
  • Favourite Festive Makeup Look
  • Favourite Festive Eyeshadows
  • Favourite Christmas Memory
  • The Christmas Tag
  • Festive Drinks Ideas
  • Advent Calendars
  • Christmas Tree Reveal
  • Christmas DIYs
  • Christmas Bucket List
  • A-Z Of Christmas
  • Favourite Christmas Songs
  • Christmas Lookbook
  • Christmas Eve OOTD
  • Things You Love About Christmas
  • Your Favourite Things About Christmas Time
  • Gift Guides
  • Stocking Fillers
  • Christmas Room Decor
  • Favourite Christmas Movies
  • Christmas Traditions
  • Christmas Wishlist
  • Christmas Baking
  • Lush Haul (Christmas Edition)
  • Throwback To Your Favourite Christmas
  • Your Christmas Jumper Collection
  • Everyday Festive Makeup Look
  • Trying Christmas Drinks
  • Christmas Candle Haul
  • How You Spend Christmas Eve!
  • How You Spend Christmas Day!
  • Why You Chose To Do Blogmas This Year
  • Makeup Review (Holiday Edition)
  • Making A Gingerbread House
  • Advent Calendar Reviews

Winter Post Ideas:
  • Favourite Winter Makeup Look
  • Favourite Winter Lipstick
  • Winter Essentials
  • Winter Lookbook
  • Winter Bucket List
  • Winter Goals
  • Things You Love About Winter
  • Things You Dislike About Winter
  • Winter Skincare Routine
  • Winter Haircare Routine
  • Winter Pamper Night In
  • How To Enjoy Winter A Bit More
  • November Favourites
  • Winter Room Decor
  • Winter Night Routine
  • Winter Morning Routine
  • What's In My Bag (Winter Edition)
  • Winter Clothing Wishlist
  • Winter DIYs
  • Cosy Winter Day In
  • Winter Clothing Haul
  • Everyday Winter Makeup Look
  • Favourite Winter Drink/s
  • Winter Candle Haul
  • How To Stay Warm This Winter

That brings us to the end of this post,
I hope it helps if you have been stuck for any Christmas or winter blog post ideas, I've actually given myself a few more ideas from writing this haha,
Leave me a comment if you use any of the ideas mentioned, I'd love to see your posts,

Thank you for reading, I think I will be posting a November Favourites tomorrow,
So, I will see you then for blogmas day 3!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment