Tuesday 19 December 2017

Blogmas Day 19: Room Decor (Christmas Edition)

December 19th:



Hey guys,
For blogmas day 19 I  thought I would show you some of the pieces of Christmas decor I've picked up so far and tell you some of my favourites and where I got them from etc,
I will say I don't have a lot at the moment haha but I like it,

Before we start I'm going to open my advent calendar for you,

Makeup Revolution Day 19:





Day 19 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was another strobe balm, this one is in the shade Rose Gold, I think this is a really pretty shade and I cannot wait to try this sometime soon!





Ok, so, onto the post,
First up, my Christmas tree! haha
I have shown this already in my Christmas Tree Reveal post on Day 1 but thought I would include it as it is part of my room decor at the moment,
I got my tree from Wilko for £5,
The baubles are from B and M Bargains and they were a pack of 40 for £4.99
The lights are Wilko again haha they were £4,
And the ballerina bauble at the top was from Wilko last year, I can't remember how much this was


I was going to put up my white tree from last year and just leave it bare but I haven't gotten round to it yet so I don't know if I will

Next up are these gold reindeer I put on either side of my tree,
I saw these on the B and M website and knew I had to have them, these were £3.99 I think for



Next is this pug Christmas fleece/blanket I have on my bed, I bought this last year at Tesco, I can't remember the price it was haha, but it's super cute and since it's over my duvet it keeps me warmer now that it's getting colder



Next up, this cute string of festive photos I made in my DIY post yesterday,


I love this for all year round because you can just change the pictures to fit the season

Last but not least is this stocking I bought today, this is from Card Factory and was £2.99,
I saw it today and knew I needed it haha as I can't find the snowman stocking I bought last year,



My favourite decor piece, aside from my tree is probably the reindeer on either side of my tree, I love them, or the stocking, that's super cute!

Anyway, that brings us to the end of blogmas day 19,
Let me know what your favourite piece from this post was in the comments or if you have a favourite piece of decor at the moment for Christmas,
I hope you enjoyed today's post,

And I will see you tomorrow for day 20!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment