Saturday 16 December 2017

Blogmas Day 16: Things I Love About Christmas

December 16th:




Hey guys,
Lets start with advent calendars like every blogmas post so far,

Makeup Revolution Day 16:



Day 16 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was another baked highlight,
This one is the shade Flash and when swatched has a nice iridescent shine to it



Ok, onto today's post, today I thought I would share the things I love about Christmas,
So let's jump right into it haha,

1) Family Time - This is one thing I love about Christmas time, spending time with family

2) Christmas Dinner - I love a good Christmas dinner, nothing beats it.

3) Christmas Trees - I love being able to put up a Christmas tree and decorate it
I really love my Christmas tree this year I have in my room


I know I've put pictures of my tree in posts a lot but I like to add pictures where I can haha

4) Following on from number 3, Christmas Decorations And Lights - I love seeing houses with lights up and I love putting lights up and decorating for Christmas.

5) Presents - I am such a big kid when it comes to Christmas, I love waking up and going in the living room to find presents.
I also love giving presents, I love seeing people's reactions when they open something I got them

6) Christmas Baking - I love baking whenever I get the chance although I love it a little more at Christmas, I love searching Pinterest and looking for cute Christmas recipes to make.
I actually have a post of two Christmas treats planned soon, so keep an eye out for that!

7) Hot Chocolate - This is also a winter favourite, I just find hot chocolate perfect for cold weather

8) Christmas Music - There's something about Christmas music that is so enjoyable and uplifting no matter what the weather may be like outside, I just love Christmas music so much

9) Christmas Movies - I love sitting down and watching a good Christmas movie

10) Christmas Jumpers - I love wearing Christmas jumpers so much, they're so comfy!

I think that's it for today's post,
Let me know your favourite thing about Christmas or Winter in the comments,
Thank you for reading and thank you if you have read since day 1 of blogmas,

I will see you tomorrow for day 17!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment