Friday 15 December 2017

Blogmas Day 15: How I Enjoy Winter A Bit More

December 15th:



Hey guys,
For today's post I thought I would share how I enjoy winter a little bit more,
I don't mind winter but it definitely isn't my favourite season,
It's so cold! haha

Firstly, I'm going to open my advent calendar, as I have been everyday so far,

Makeup Revolution Day 15:





Day 15 of the Makeup Revolution was this cute little compact mirror


Ok, let's jump into the post,

So, if you're like me and don't get on the best with the winter cold here is how I enjoy it a little bit more,

1) Hot Chocolate
Nothing warms you up after a day in the wintery cold more than hot chocolate and since I don't like coffee (or tea) hot chocolate is the next best thing
I actually picked up a Starbucks hot chocolate today while out shopping



2) Onesies
Another great way to warm up after a cold day, put on a onesie and you'll soon warm up
My favourite is a Me To You bear one I got a while ago that is fleecey and has little pom pom ears on the hood haha

3) Christmas Movies
I love sitting down and watching a Christmas movie,
I feel like Christmas in general makes winter a bit more bearable haha

4) Planning Christmas
I love planning Christmas, planning what to buy people etc
In fact I've finished buying my family's presents and I've bought gift bags for them all too haha

5) Christmas Jumpers Or Jumpers In General
Christmas jumpers make everything better and warmer haha, I need to find mine actually!
As for regular jumpers I'm obsessed with my Primark Disney jumpers, I have the red one with Mickey Mouse faces all over, the grey one with Stitch on it and the grey one with Mickey written in sequins




Not the best picture for the last jumper haha but it's dark now so it's harder to take the picture

6) Blankets
I love my fleecy pug blanket it's so fluffy and cosy and perfect for when you're too cold haha

7) Wear Warm Clothing
If you're like me and hate wearing so many layers in winter wearing warm clothing can be challenging haha but layers can be comfortable sometimes haha

8) Soup
This is great when you've been out in the winter cold and you come home and aren't sure what to have for lunch,
It is such an easy option and gives you that warm feeling inside after a cold day

That's all for today!
Let me know how you enjoy winter in the comments,
Thank you for reading,

I will see you tomorrow for blogmas day 16!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment