Thursday 14 December 2017

Blogmas Day 14: Making A Gingerbread Village!

December 14th:



Hey guys,
First of all I can't believe it's blogmas day 14 already!
Anyway, for today's post I thought I would try and build a gingerbread village,
I know usually it would be making a gingerbread house but I recently found this cute gingerbread village for only £5 in Morrisons,
It basically consists of little mini gingerbread houses, there's a chalet, a toy shop, a regular house, a gabled house and a building

But, like every other day of blogmas, before we get into the post I will be opening my advent calendar on my blog,

Makeup Revolution Day 14:





Day 14 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this little bronzer,
I'm sorry the swatch below is out of focus and that the lighting in the other pictures above isn't great haha


Ok, now that's out of the way, onto the gingerbread village haha,
Normally I am terrible at making a gingerbread house usually, I get it all together and the icing doesn't stick properly so the roof slowly slides down and falls off haha, so I'm hoping this goes a little better haha
So here goes,






The Building:





The Chalet:







The Regular House:





The Gabled House:






The Toy Shop:









Ok, so this went quite well actually,
I think the toy shop is my favourite,

I hope you enjoyed this post haha,
Let me know your favourite in the comments,

I will see you tomorrow for day 15,
I must say I'm loving blogmas so far!

Anyway, see you tomorrow,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment