Sunday 1 October 2017

Holding Onto Summer (2017)


Hey guys,
So, since summer is officially over now I thought I would share a round up of some of my favourite pictures and moments from this summer.
I will say quite a few of these pictures are probably in other blog posts but some are not.
Let's just get into the post then shall we?



To start with, this is definitely one of my favourite moments from this summer,
Basically for those who saw my Wales blog post you will know this summer we took our dogs to the beach for the first time ever and they absolutely loved it.
It was so nice to see them enjoying the sea.


In relation to the moment I mentioned above our family holiday in Wales was another really great moment this summer. There's more pictures of that in my Wales blog post, but these doughnuts were too good not to post again!



Something else I enjoyed this summer was trying Starbucks, not once but twice.
First I tried the strawberries and creme frappuccino and then more recently on a day out I tried their signature hot chocolate.
I must say I'm obsessed with the hot chocolate already and I've only had one.



Another great moment this summer was of course my birthday, for those who haven't seen my posts from around that time I recently turned 20 and I got and bought so much cool stuff.
One of my favourite things I bought myself would have to be the Urban Decay Naked palette, I absolutely love that palette!


I also made pizzas this summer, twice actually. I bought the base and sauce and a few different cheeses.
The first pizza I just put pizza sauce on it with mozzarella, emmental and red Leicester cheese.


The second time making pizza I put on the sauce then put red leicester cheese around the crust part and then filled the middle with mozzarella and emmental before adding sweetcorn.


To be honest, I loved summer this year! I could continue this list longer but then this post would go on for a lot longer than it has already haha
So instead I'm just going to put in a few more of my favourite pictures from this summer below.


This is one of my favourite pages so far from my scrapbook, I
just like the layout I think.


This picture is of a hot chocolate I made last week, literally 
the day before summer ended.


This was one of my birthday presents I got this year.

I love this picture because it looks like Chase has his arm
around Blaze.

That's all for this post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
I enjoyed writing it and picking the pictures,

Thank you for reading,
You can find any of the posts I've mentioned in this post here (Or you can find any of my other posts there too),
Leave me a comment if you have any autumn post ideas you would like me to post,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment