Sunday 6 August 2017

25 More Things I'd Like To Do

Hey guys,
So, I thought I would do another '25 things I'd like to do' post,
I enjoyed writing the last one (which I'll link here) and I have a private board on Pinterest filled with things I want to do, so I thought why not write another one,
Also I have made a public Pinterest board of things I want to do, you can check it out here if you're interested,
My Pinterest is also linked in my contact/social media page,
Anyway, with all of that said let's get into the post.
1) Travel somewhere new every year
2) Learn a new language, I'm actually trying to learn French at the moment
3) Own a nice camera, I have my eye on the Canon 1300d haha, I really like that camera
4) Hike Machu Picchu
5) Re decorate my room, I've picked out a few new things I want and hope to re decorate soon
6) Zip line over the ocean
7) Own a Louis Vuitton purse, I love the Emilie wallet in the original LV print and would love to own one some day
8) Own an apartment in LA, I would love to have an apartment somewhere else in the world to visit whenever I want
9) Eat gelato in Italy
10) Try gelato
11) Hold a koala bear
12) Hug Mickey mouse, my inner child would love to do this and I've never been to Disney and would love to go
13) Become a dance teacher, a big goal of mine, I love dance and to teach that to others would be amazing
14) Visit the swing at the end of the world, for those who don't know this is in Ecuador and it sounds really fun
15) Pet a panda, I have always loved pandas haha
16) Try food from all over the world
17) Throw a dart at a map and travel wherever it lands
18) Drive on the Atlantic Ocean road
19) See the Eiffel tower
20) Float in the dead sea
21) Learn acro dance, for those who don't know acro is short for acrobatic and I really would love to learn it and be more flexible
22) Travel more
23) Be in a professional photo shoot
24) Visit pig beach in the Bahamas
25) Go into an airport and buy tickets to a random flight, I think this would be so fun to do as you don't know where you could end up going.

That's all for this post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
If you did please feel free to hit the blue follow button on the right side,
Feel free to leave a comment too of something you really want to do,

Thank you so much for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment