Sunday 23 July 2017

My Favourite Things About Summer


Hey guys,
Another summer post today!
So for this one I thought I make a list of some of my favourite things about summer,
I added a few pictures but didn't have pictures of my own for some of the things mentioned yet,
Anyway, let's just get straight on with the post,

1) Picnics,
I know, depending on the weather, picnics aren't just for summer but I particularly love them in summer because you can sit in the sun and enjoy good food.

2) Barbecues,
Staying on the subject of good food in summer, I love to have a barbecue. Barbecues are a great way to spend time with family or friends and enjoy the weather.

3) The beach,
I love being able to go to the beach and be near the ocean in summer, I feel like it's not summer without the beach.

4) The weather,
I absolutely love hot weather as well as the sun shining in summer, the hot weather really makes it feel more like summer.

5) Being able to go outdoors more,
There's something about summer that makes it feel like a better time to go out more, I feel there is so much more to do in summer, it's better weather for theme parks (most of the time) and all things like that.

6) Holidays,
I know people holiday all year round but I love going on holiday in the summer, I love that the weather is usually nice and you can try new foods and drinks (depending where you go).

7) Scrapbook,
This is something I didn't get to do last year, but, I'm trying my hardest to make a summer scrapbook this year. I think it's a great way to remember the summer.

8) Ice cream,
It just isn't summer without ice cream, I feel like ice cream is perfect for summer.

9) Lighter nights,
Summer calls for lighter nights, meaning you can stay out that little bit longer.

10) Nature,
There's so many more flowers and stuff in summer.

11) Walks,
The fact that the weather is nicer makes you want to be outside and walk around more.

12) And finally the outfits,
Not gonna lie, I prefer shorts, crop tops, vest tops and just more summery clothes.
If you're from the UK you'll know it gets fairly cold in winter, and me and cold don't go well together haha. I definitely prefer hotter weather.

So, that brings us to the end of this post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
If you did be sure to follow my blog and leave a comment telling me your favourite thing about summer.

Thanks for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment