Sunday 18 June 2017

Throwback: My Favourite Holiday (In pictures)

France 2015

Hey guys,
With summer 3 days away, (I am so excited!), I thought I would post a throwback post to when I went on holiday with my family two years ago to France,
It's one of my favourite places and I thought this post would be the perfect way to kick off summer,
I will be posting my summer bucket list soon too and I will hopefully keep you updated as to what I get done off of that list,
Anyway on with this post,
I just put together some of my favourite photos from Summer 2015 in France.






(Of course food is included ðŸ˜‚)

(And my favourite drink ðŸ˜‚)








That brings us to the end of this post,
I have a lot more pictures which I might post throughout Summer on my Instagram or Twitter, (They are in the contact/social media part of my blog if you're interested).
If you liked it please comment and follow my blog for more (I have a lot of summer posts planned soon),
Comment your favourite place to visit or your favourite summer memory.
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment