Monday 1 May 2017

15 Facts About Me

Hey guys,
This post is going to be my first official post,
So I thought since the last post was about my blog this post should be a '15 facts about me', that way you can get to know some random facts about me,
1) My birthday is August 10th
2) I'm 19
3) I have 2 sisters
4) My favourite animal is a dog, I have two
5) I don't like coffee (or tea for that matter)
6) My favourite movie saga is The Fast And The Furious
7) My favourite place to go on holiday is France
8) I dance (Currently Ballet and Contemporary)
9) My dream job is to be a dance teacher or a dancer
10) One of my dream cars would be a Range Rover
11) My favourite season is Summer
12) My favourite social media would probably be Twitter or Snapchat
13) My favourite book series is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
14) I love taking pictures
15) My favourite fruit is strawberries

Hope you liked this post,
If you did, please comment on the post and follow the blog,
Also if you would like a part 2 let me know,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment